5.30.2008

Today and Galway






Hola! Today was the end of the first class! Prof assigned a paper, not very difficult, to be turned in at our leisure. Very Irish, lol! After class, my housemate Kasey and I jumped the hop-on, hop-off bus to tour Dublin, and we got off at the Dublin Zoo and some other stops--good times.


I intended to write the paper today so I would have it done... but all I have is a heading and a working title. Fun. ;-)


I am sleep, and we are getting up early tomorrow! Calling a cab around 7 AM to catch the 8 AM train to Limerick, where we will meet our tourguide, who will take us to some castles and the CLIFFS OF MOHER! So excited! Expect excessive pictures.
Okay, well, I am sleepy, so that is all you get for tonight! And feel special, because Facebook did not get a pic update today. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment