6.12.2008

Return Flight Info

Hey, everyone! Tomorrow is my last day in Ireland, and Saturday, I'll be in the airport by 10:30 or 11, so for all intents and purposes, tomorrow is my last day period. I'm sad to leave everyone, but ready to be home.

Here is my flight info.

US Airways

Flight 723: Depart Dublin at 2:35 pm, arrive in Philadelphia at 5:10 pm (Eastern Standard Time)

Flight 939: Depart Philadelhpia at 7:05 pm, arrive in Charlotte, NC at 9:00pm

Flight 4365: Depart Charlotte, NC at 10:25 pm, arrive in Columbia at 11:15 pm.

I am annoyed to have a layover in Charlotte that is twice as long as the flight itself. How stupid. But whatever, it was the cheapest way to go, and these layovers were the shortest.

So, I know it is a late arrival (and in my head, it will feel like 4 in the morning, AND I probably won't have slept the night before, AND I probably won't sleep well on the plane, so don't expect sympathy from me, LOL) but I would love to see people there. Clearly, my mom and dad and brother (especially brother) are required to come or else (yes, even you, Dad!) but if anyone else is in town and doesn't mind a late night, I would love to see some familiar faces when I get off the plane in Columbia!

No comments:

Post a Comment