2.27.2008

A Free Moment

For the record, I love my brother. He's probably the coolest guy in the world, and just hearing his voice on the phone makes me laugh out loud. He's funny, sure, but it's not even just that kind of laugh. It's the kind of laugh, like wow-- I'm so happy right now. This moment is so great that I just want to laugh out of joy. Yep, my brother is a crazy kid, and I love him.



I don't have anything deep or insightful to say at the moment. I'm eating Campbells Select chicken noodle soup, listening to some crazy wind blowing outside, getting ready to go to Bible study. It's Wednesday, and next week is spring break, so there's just something about getting past the middle of the week that makes me feel accomplished.

Nothing extraordinary happened today, but it's been a good one. Perhaps there's just something to say about a day that doesn't go wrong.