2.17.2008

Another Favorite Song



Excuse the pictures in the video: they are a tad cliche. But this is one of the best Christian songs to come out in a long time, in my opinion.

You might notice a pattern-- the last video I posted here was called "Everything" by Lifehouse. And now this song is called, "You are Everything". I guess that this particular refrain defines my view of Christ. To me, He is everything; my life is driven by his perfect love for me and my imperfect love in return.

It's a great song. The first time I heard Matthew West sing it, it moved me to smiling tears. Because I am bound to hit bottom some time. Because I would be nowhere without someone to save me. Because I am the one with big mistakes, but God does see what I was meant to be. More than a beautiful mess.

Because of Christ, I can have days filled with hope. Great song.