1.10.2012

what is grace?

grace is in my cell phone.

>>i hope you sleep well. God is in control. sermons are being preached. i hope i pay attention. Peace be with you...


<<Thanks. I hope I her them. Peace to you too

>>you are in the middle of your sermon...and it's going very well. bless you.




grace is at my job, in my classroom

do you need me to bring in lesson plans?
i came to give you a hug
you get a visit today
smiles and smiles and hands and hugs

grace is in my students, in their eyes and hands and words

you have the support of 7th period
i'm going to hug you know
i love you in a non-creepy way
you have to smile when you know he'll be okay, really
sorry about your friend
you just keep going and keep your head up, because if you don't smile, you can't do anything


grace is on Facebook, in my ears, touching my shoulder

grace is sitting with me on the beach
listening to the ocean weep

No comments:

Post a Comment