1.05.2010

Prayer. Reminder.

Jesus, my grasp is weak. My mind is feeble, my eyes are dim, and my reach is always too short. But I thank you, over and over, I thank you that you chose to call us not servants, but friends, that you choose to reveal to us your will, involve us in your plan.

God, we can’t thank you enough to ever mean it truly for the cross of Christ. We cannot forget the cross, that expression of your ultimate and perfect and unfathomable love.

God, I am so grateful that you are God-centered, not Hillary-centered. I am just Hillary; of sinners, I am the worst. I am nothing without You. You, God, are perfect love. And you will bring your name to the highest glory, you will demand that we love you more than anything because you are the only constant, the only thing we could love that will never fail. Only by loving you above all else can we experience ultimate joy. You are a God-centered God because you are Love, Love-Centered God. Thank you.

I pray in absolute confidence that this world will never be the same for what has happened today, that you will have your name glorified above all until every knee bows and every tongue confesses, and God I am so grateful that my weak eyes will one day see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment